John P. Bolte
Professor and Department Head, Biological and Ecological Engineering
Member of Graduate Faculty in:
Water Resources Engineering
Water Resources Science
Willing to Advise Students for:
Willing to serve on Graduate Committees for:
Primary Areas of Research Interest:
Detailed Research Interest :
Current Research Interests:
- Alternative Futures for the Puget Sound Nearshore.
- Alternative Futures int the Willamette Valley.
- Willamette Basin Alternative Futures and Land Use Change Trajectories of Change.
- A multidisciplinary assessment of basin-scale ecological management.
- Development of analysis tools for warm water pond aquaculture.
- Application of adaptive modeling and analysis methodologies to resource management.
- Alternative Futures Analyses for Land Use Planning and Sustainability.
- Mathematical modeling and spatial simulation of environmental and agricultural systems.
- Geographic Information Systems-based spatial modeling.
- Artificial intelligence applications in Bioresource management.