Gordon H. Reeves
Courtesy Assistant Professor
Member of Graduate Faculty in:
Water Resources Science
Willing to serve on Graduate Committees for:
Primary Areas of Research Interest:
Detailed Research Interest :
- Research Fish Biologist, USDA Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station, Corvallis, OR. 1984 to present.
- Courtesy Assistant Professor, Department of Fisheries and Wildlife, Oregon State University. 1987 to present. Supervised 12 MSc and 6 PhD students.
- Courtesy Assistant Professor, Department of Fisheries. Humboldt State University. 1986 to present.
- Commercial Fisherman, Trinidad , CA. 1978-79.
- Research Biologist, New York State Research Foundation. State University of New York, Oswego. 1973-1976.