- Degree Programs
- Student Resources
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Member of Graduate Faculty in:
Water Resources Engineering
Willing to Advise Students for:
Willing to serve on Graduate Committees for:
Detailed Research Interest :
Current Research Interests:
- Experimental and theoretical work examining the transport of microorganisms in porous media from a multiscale perspective (NSF).
- Theoretical work on the fundamentals of describing reactive solute transport in highly heterogeneous porous media systems (NSF).
- Investigations of how biofilm structure affect solute transport and reactions in biofilmporous media systems (DOE).
- Description of mass, momentum, and energy transport in natural and engineered multiscale systems
- Subsurface hydrology
- Bioremediation and biochemical processes
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Sustainable design and engineering