- Apply for Aid
- What is Financial Aid and Who is Eligible
- When to Apply
- How do I Apply for Financial Aid
- Applying as a Transfer Student
- International Students and Financial Aid
- Degree Partnership Program
- Chemeketa Community College
- Clackamas Community College
- Clatsop and Oregon Coast Community Colleges
- Lane Community College
- Linn-Benton Community College
- Portland, Columbia Gorge, and Tillamook Bay Community Colleges
- Southwestern Oregon Community College
- UH-Maui College
- Umpqua Community College
- Degree Partnership Program FAQ’s
- What happens AFTER I apply?
- Review Your Award
- Explore Opportunities
- Bridge to Success
- Manage your Loans
- Private/Alternative Loans
- Federal Work Study
- Regular Student Employment
- Study Abroad Information
- Child Care Information
- U.S. Veteran's Educational Benefits
- Receive Your Funds
- Receiving Aid
- Requesting Changes
- Renewing Aid
- What happens if I Withdraw?
- Dropping Courses
- Terms & Conditions
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Information for Parents
Not all student jobs on campus require that the student has been awarded work-study funds. There are regular student jobs on campus and also jobs available in the Corvallis community.
1. Beaver Jobnet is one source of information about regular student job openings, both on and off campus. Other frequently used sources of information are the classified section of the Corvallis Gazette-Times newspaper and signs at the employers place of business.
2. Go to http://oregonstate.edu/career and click on the Beaver Job Net logo on the right hand side.
3. Create your own personal account following the instructions on the screen (Contact Career Services if you have questions on the set-up).
4. On the middle of the screen you will see a “One-Click Searches” box. Or on the top right of the screen you will see a "More Searches" box.
5. Select Student On Campus Jobs or Student Off Campus Jobs from the list.
6. Click on job title for more details about the job. Application or contact instructions will appear in each job listing in the “Description” box.
7. Ignore the Restriction at the bottom of the job posting and apply directly to the employer by the method they specify in the job description box.
Check The Job Listings! New Jobs Could Be Posted At Any Time!
Never done a job search before?
Career Services offers resources for students looking for jobs online and in their office in Room B008 in the lower level of the Kerr Administration Building.