105: Non-Affiliated Student Organization (NSO) Overview & Registration
Section 100: Student Organizations
Effective July 1, 2010
A Non-Affiliated Student Organization (NSO) is an organization that is not affiliated with the University in a formal way and has no formal benefit with the exception of a listing on the annual organization list. NSOs are classified as any non-OSU organization or person(s) who seek to access University-controlled benefits and resources.
In order to be identified as a NSO, organizations must meet the University’s standard of care for all activities and events held on the Oregon State University Campus and:
- Complete the registration process on an annual basis that includes:
- Submit an annual Organization Information Form.
- Maintain a majority (fifty-one percent) of OSU Student members.
- Maintain a minimum of 10 currently enrolled OSU students.
- Operate within established business practices for all on-campus activities.