410-04 Flower Purchases
Fiscal Operations Manual
Section 400: Expenditures
Only some flower purchases are considered acceptable expenses with OSU Funds. Flowers may be purchased for these uses:
- Use in classes such as botany or biology
- Use in home economics courses
- Use at commencements, convocations, etc.
- As a prize for competition is allowed, but account code 20168 “Awards” should be used for the purchase
- Used by OSU Catering for event banquets or receptions
- Use in a Student Activities sponsored function, such as a drama production (cost is charged to a student activity fund). See OUS Fiscal Policy Manual 70.400 Purchasing and Accounts Payable.
Any other purchase of flowers for other occasions should be submitted to OSU Foundation for payment.