005: Transit and Parking Services
Campus Facilities and Grounds
Section 005: Transit and Parking Services
Transit and Parking Services
- Transit and Parking Services (TAPS) is an auxiliary unit, which requires them to be self-sustained on the revenue the organization generates. TAPS receives no funding from Education and General Funds for its operation.
- TAPS is responsible for administering the OSU Transit and Parking programs, including, but not limited to:
- Parking Permits
- OSU Shuttle
- Maintenance of parking lots
- TAPS is subject to the requirements of Oregon Administrative Rule Division 30 Regulations Governing the use of Motor vehicles. Refer to http://arcweb.sos.state.or.us/rules/OARS_700/OAR_740/740_030.html.
- TAPS works with the Campus Parking Committee to modify parking regulations and to resolve appeals to citations.