Planning Travel at OSU
- PaCS Travel Page - Quick links to contracted travel sites.
- Airfare Travel Authorization List - Contact list for authorization of airfare purchased through a contracted travel agency.
- Corporate Travel Card - Available to OSU Employees for business related travel.
- Travel Authorization - Mainly used for travel on grants.
- Lodging and Meal/Incidentals Daily Per Diem Rates - Includes US, High Cost Locations, and Foreign travel rates.
- Private Vehicle Mileage Reimbursement Rate is 56.0 cents/mile **Effective 1/1/2014**
Travel Policy Links - Know the rules before you travel
- OSU Travel Policy - details on airfare purchase, conferences, allowable expenses, and receipt requirements.
- Travel Advances
- Student Group/Team Travel Card
- Corporate Travel and Entertainment Card
- Employee Personal Reimbursements
- Hosting Groups and Official Guests
OSU Campus Resources
- Travel Reference Sheet ** UPDATED 12/31/2013**
- Autopay Vendors - vendors that will directly invoice OSU for services.
- Risk Management - insurance for international travel.
- Student Health - offers international travel clinics.
- October 29th Open Forum Recording
- 2012 Training Days Presentation - Rediscover Travel at OSU
After the Trip
- Travel Reimbursement Entry System (TRES) - used to request reimbursement for travel expenses. Log on to online services with your ONID then select TRES.
- OSCAR Reimbursement Forms
- TRES Training
- TRES Users Guide
Helpful Links for Travelers
- City Pair Fare Guide (State of Oregon)
- Currency Converter
- US Customs & Border Protection
- US State Department and Homeland Securities
- Oregon Mileage Chart
- OUS Travel Policy - includes details on High Rate Locations, mileage chart, and OUS per diem rates. ** Updated 12/31/13**