Planning Travel at OSU
- PaCS Travel Page - find quick links to contracted travel sites.
- Airfare Travel Authorization List - find the contact person in your department to authorize airfare purchased through a contracted travel agency.
- Corporate Travel Card - available to OSU Employees for business related travel.
- Travel Authorization - mainly used for travel on grants.
- Lodging and Meal/Incidentals Daily Per Diem Rates - includes US, High Cost Locations, and Foreign.
- Current mileage rate for personal vehicles: OSU Mileage reimbursement is 56.5 cents per mile for personal vehicles used for business.
Travel Policy Links - Know the rules before you travel
- OSU Travel Policy - details on airfare purchase, conferences, allowable expenses, and receipt requirements.
- Travel Advances
- Student Group/Team Travel Card
- Corporate Travel and Entertainment Card
- Employee Personal Reimbursements
- Hosting Groups and Official Guests
OSU Campus Resources
- Travel Reference Sheet
- Autopay Vendors - vendors that will directly invoice OSU for services.
- Risk Management - insurance for international travel.
- Student Health - offers international travel clinics.
- October 29th Open Forum Recording
- 2012 Training Days Presentation - Rediscover Travel at OSU
After the Trip
- Travel Reimbursement Entry System (TRES) - used to request reimbursement for travel expenses. Log on to online services with your ONID then select TRES.
- OSCAR Reimbursement Forms
- TRES Training