Travel Reimbursement Entry System (TRES) Training
This training is required for Travel Administrators that create invoices and Travel Coordinators that enter travel on behalf of others using the Travel Reimbursement Entry System (TRES). If you are a traveler entering travel for yourself only, you can also go through the training to learn more about using TRES.
This training consists of an online course, guide, and test:
- The online course gives hands on practice in entering a travel reimbursement as a traveler, travel coordinator, or a travel administrator.
- The guide contains step by step instructions for entering travel reimbursements in TRES as well as links to relevant policies.
- The test is designed to ensure proficiency in entering travel reimbursements as well as finding and applying travel policy.
The test is delivered through Blackboard. Please register for Banner FIS TRES training through the Professional Development site to access the test. The test is required for Travel Administrators and Travel Coordinators.
TRES access will need to be granted by Information Service - Enterprise Computing Services (ECS) by filling out the "Request for Access" form.
- Travel Coordinators normally work at the Department/Unit level, will input TRES documents on behalf of others within their unit and will transfer these documents to their Business Center.
- Travel Administrators normally work in the Business Center and are responsible for pushing the TRES document into FIS Banner for invoicing.