PLEASE NOTE – ALL guests entering the stadium will be subjected to bag checks.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Noisemakers (Horns, whistles or artificial noisemakers of any kind)
- Fireworks or any explosive
- Folding chairs
- Illegal drugs
- Weapons or ammunition
- Pets (except service animals for people with disabilities)
- Small containers (unless containing medical supplies)
- Wrapped presents
Allowable items (subject to search):
- Cell phones
- Small cameras
- Small purses
- Sun visors or rain ponchos recommended.
Information for visitors
NEWS! - Oregon State University is a SMOKE FREE CAMPUS
- Reser Stadium gates open at 9:00 a.m.
- The ceremony starts at 10:30a.m. when graduates enter the stadium.
- Commencement is a rain or shine event.
Guests declining inspection or in possession of prohibited items will not be allowed into the stadium. Guests in possession of prohibited items inside the stadium will be asked to leave immediately. A guest who does not leave when asked will be considered a trespasser. Guests who are disruptive during the ceremony will be removed from the stadium immediately and will not be allowed re-entry. Guests assume all risks and damages associated with attending the 2013 Commencement Ceremony, which may include activities that are risky and dangerous involving injury and loss.