Tickets will not be required for this year's ceremony.
Guest Seating Arrangement
Seating areas for elderly guests and those with mobility challenges or health issues:
- FM listening devices are available at the First Aid/Information Station on the main level of the stadium.
- Guests who need closed-caption monitors or sign language interpreting may check in at the First Aid/Information Station on the main level before the ceremony begins and will be escorted to the appropriate seating area.
Graduate Seating Arrangement
Doctoral degree candidates cross the center stage one at a time to receive their diplomas.
Master’s degree candidates cross the center stage in two lines to receive their diplomas.
Bachelor’s diplomas will be distributed at the two areas to the far left and far right of the center stage, as well as on the center stage.
- Distribution of diplomas to the far RIGHT of the center stage: College of Public Health and Human Sciences, College of Forestry and College of Agricultural Sciences.
- Distribution of diplomas to the far LEFT of the center stage: College of Science, College of Liberal Arts and College of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences.
- Distribution of diplomas at the center stage: College of Engineering and College of Business.