- Facilities Services Home
- EH&S Training & Services
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Construction Safety
- Fire Safety
- JHA Manual
- Noise Exposure
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respirator Program
- Shop Safety
- Research Safety
- Quick Links
- HazWaste Pickup Request
- Report Safety Concern
- Chemical Inventory System and Reuse Program
- LabHazard Sign Request
- Request Lab Safety Consultation
- Safety Training Calendar
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Autoclave Test Kit Request
- Laboratory Safety Self-Assessment
- Laser Machine Registration
- Record Actions Taken on Lab Safety Assessment
Animal Handler Safety Awareness Training
Animal handler safety training is required for persons who will work with, or have significant contact with animals. Review the EH&S Animal Handler Safety page before taking this video training.
Animal Handler Safety Training Video (1 hour 31 minutes).
Animal Handler Training Acknowledgement Form
By completing the webform below, you are acknowledging that you understand the topics presented in the video presentation.
In addition, review EH&S Animal Handler Safety for additional training or screening requirements which may apply for certain animal handlers. This may include Animal Handler Exposure Monitoring and Rabies Prevention Program.
Contact EH&S if you have any questions regarding this training.