- EH&S Training & Services
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Confined Space Entry Program
- Construction Safety
- Fire Safety
- JHA Manual
- Noise Exposure
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respirator Program
- Shop Safety
- Research Safety
- Quick Links
- HazWaste Pickup Request
- Report Safety Concern
- Chemical Inventory System and Reuse Program
- LabHazard Sign Request
- Request Lab Safety Consultation
- Safety Training Calendar
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Autoclave Test Kit Request
- Laboratory Safety Self-Assessment
- Laser Machine Registration
- Record Actions Taken on Lab Safety Assessment
Resources for IBC Applicants
To assist researchers and IBC applicants and promote uniformity in safety procedures, the following documents have been developed. These are provided for download; researchers are encouraged to use these resources as they are or to modify them to suit the purposes and needs of individual research programs.
Response Guide - a guidance document for exposures and spills in BSL-1 and BSL-2 laboratories working with recombinant DNA, pathogens, blood or body fluids or other biological hazards.
Waste Disposal Guide - a guidance document on proper and compliant waste disposal procedures at OSU.
SOP Template - a template to assist researchers in the development of Standard Operating Procedures.
Training Acknowledgement Form - a form to assist principal investigators with developing and documenting laboratory-specific training for students, postdoctoral researchers and technical support staff.