- Facilities Services Home
- EH&S Training & Services
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Research Safety
V. Exposure Sampling
- EH&S will arrange for air sampling on request if there is reason to believe that exposure levels for regulated (Z-2) substances will exceed the action level or PEL (Reference 8).
B. Biological Sampling
- When justified, biological samples (e.g., blood, urine) may be taken as requested by the employee or supervisor.
C. Sampling Records
- Results of area air sampling should be posted for at least one month in the Laboratory. A copy will be kept at EH&S.
- Results of personal or biological monitoring will be given to the monitored employee and their supervisor. A copy will be kept on file at EH&S.