- About Our Office
- Cultural Resource Centers
- Contact Us
Supporting Diversity Development
Oregon State University is unique in having Cultural Resource Centers that celebrate and support students from underrepresented student populations. Financial donations to the Centers are always welcome; each donation helps increase the programming and services we can offer to the students, staff, faculty and community at Oregon State.
If you would like to contribute to our work at the Centers, there are several options available to you:
To pay by debit/credit card online:
- Go to the OSU Foundation and fill out the form.
- In the 'Giving Information' section under 'Other,' please put 'In the name of the Cultural Resource Centers' in the 'Designation Description' box.
- After you click 'Submit' you will receive an email confirming your gift, and a receipt will be sent by the U.S. Postal Service for your tax records.
To pay by debit/credit card over the phone:
If you prefer to make your gift over the phone, please call
Karen J. Shaw, Development Director,
Community, Diversity & Inclusion
541.737.8274 or Toll Free: 800.354.7281
to make your donation.
To pay by check:
- Make your tax-deductible check payable to 'OSU Foundation'
- On the memo line write 'In the name of the Cultural Resource Centers'
- Mail your check with a letter stating the organization you are giving towards to:
850 SW 35th Street
Corvallis, OR 97333
To pay by cash:
- Show up at the OSU Foundation (850 SW 35th Street, Corvallis, OR)
- Ask for your money to be sent to the foundation account in the name of the Cultural Resource Centers.
- You will be required to fill out a short form with your name, address, and email address so we can send you a receipt of your generous gift.
- Intercultural Student Services (ISS)
- Office of Equity and Inclusion (OEI)
- Educational Opportunities Program (EOP)
- Office of the Dean of Student Life (ODOSL)
- Disability Access Services (DAS) - part of ODOSL
- LGBTQ Services
- Memorial Union (MU)
- Associated Students of OSU (ASOSU)
- Department of Ethinc Studies (ES)
- Office of Advocacy (ASOSU Advocacy)
- Student Events & Activities Center (SEAC)
- Student Leadership and Involvement (SLI)
- UHDS Community Relations Facilitators (UHDS CRFs)