- About Our Office
- Cultural Resource Centers
- Contact Us
Employment, Volunteer & Internship Opportunities
Volunteer & Internship Opportunities
Want to become more involved on campus and in the community? Volunteer/Intern at the Office of Diversity Development and with all of the Cultural Resource Centers (CRCs)!
Here you will be able to participate in an active dialogue and program development with fellow students as well as professional faculty and members of the surrounding community. Come visit us at our office located at 129 Snell Hall or send us an email directly to the Office of Diversity Development for more information on how to get involved.
We are hiring!
We are pleased to announce that all of the Cultural Resource Centers (CRCs) are currently hiring for two CRC Student Leadership Liaison positions per center (total of 16 positions available). These are student-specific roles. For more information, and/or an application, please click on the links below or visit any of the Cultural Resource Centers.
(Application Deadline is Wednesday, March 5th, by 5:00PM and must be submitted to the Office of Diversity Development at 129 Snell Hall)
- Intercultural Student Services (ISS)
- Office of Equity and Inclusion (OEI)
- Educational Opportunities Program (EOP)
- Office of the Dean of Student Life (ODOSL)
- Disability Access Services (DAS) - part of ODOSL
- LGBTQ Services
- Memorial Union (MU)
- Associated Students of OSU (ASOSU)
- Department of Ethinc Studies (ES)
- Office of Advocacy (ASOSU Advocacy)
- Student Events & Activities Center (SEAC)
- Student Leadership and Involvement (SLI)
- UHDS Community Relations Facilitators (UHDS CRFs)