Medical Emergency: 911
- Remain calm, initiate lifesaving measures if required.
- Call for emergency medical assistance.
- Don't move injured person unless there is danger of further harm.
- Keep injured person warm.
Campus Police Emergency: 7-7000 or 541-737-7000
- Remain on telephone until dispatcher releases the call.
- Remain calm, tell the dispatcher what has happened, give your name, where you're calling from and the phone number to call you back.
- Answer all questions asked.
- Fire: 911
- Chemical Spill: 7-2273 or 541-737-2273
- Radioactive Material Spill: 7-2227 or 541-737-2227
- Attend to injured or contaminated persons and remove them from exposure.
- Alert people in the immediate area to evacuate.
- Call for emergency response.
- Close doors to affected area.
- Have person with knowledge of incident or area assist emergency personnel.