I ran for VP because student voices are important to me
Run for this position if you enjoy.
Officially the Vice President responsibilities are
- Second to the President of the RHA and will assume the duties of President in the absence of the President.
- Assist in supervising and supporting the Executive Officers
- Preside over the Executive Council meetings
- Member of all committees and councils of the RHA.
- Responsible for training newly elected Vice-Presidents (excluding those that are Activities Coordinators).
- Responsible for coordinating a large event during Connect week.
- Coordinate publicity to inform new students about Hall Council formation at the beginning of each year.
- Liaise with Residence Directors to help coordinate Hall Council elections.
- Responsible for organizing mid-year Hall Council training in collaboration with the Executive Council.
- Coordinate the planning of the Awards Night in collaboration with the Executive Council.
- Responsible for maintaining the RHA Equipment Check-out System.
- Maintain the RHA e-mail by answering and forwarding e-mails as necessary (including all breaks).