Being an Activities Coordinator allowed me to interact with the university in new and exciting ways
Being an Activities Coordinator empowered me to give opportunities for others to grow and have fun
Do you think you might be an Activities Coordinator?
- You might be an Activities Coordinator (AC) if you like to plan events.
- You might be an AC if you are a social butterfly and like to meet new people.
- If you like to put on programs where people learn about the community, social justice, and/or topics that students deal with you might be an AC.
- If you get excited about going to any events and get others to them you might be an AC.
- You might be an AC if you like to work with organizations at OSU.
- You might be an activities coordinator if you enjoy entertaining people.
- You might be an activities coordinator if you enjoy shopping and bargain hunting.
- You might be an activities coordinator if just like a good party.
- You might be an activities coordinator if you are a good communicator.
- You might be an activities coordinator if you have a good imagination.
- Coordinate activities, organize the Residential Programming Board and meet regularly with Residential Programming Board.
- Responsible for remaining within the budget set by the RHA and work with the Secretary-Treasurer on monetary transactions including expenditures incurred when organizing events of the RHA.
- Ensure all activities are registered with the appropriate organizations.
- See that the Hall Council Activities Coordinators provide a variety of activities.
- Responsible for coordinating and planning the following large scale programs, a Casino Night, a Semi-Formal Dance, an Oppression Awareness Event, and a Global Awareness Event.
- Coordinate creation of all publicity for programs of the RHA. Posters must be completed and public at least one week prior to the event
Officially the Activities Coordinators responsibilities are