Want to become an executive member of the Residence Hall Association? Do you want to be involved with helping the students of residence halls?
This is a great opportunity to create your legacy at Oregon State UniversityInterest sessions will be held on the following dates and locations
- Wednesday Feb 12th following General Assembly* in ILLC 155
- Wednesday Feb 26th following General Assembly* in ILLC 155
- Tuesday Feb 18th at 6:30pm in McNary Dining
Contact Justin McDaniels if you are unable to attend any of these sessions.
How the elections process works.
- Attend an interest session
- Submit a bid intent
- Write a 3 page bid for the position you are running for and submit to RHA Elections Chair by 11:59:59 PM on Wednesday, March 26th, 2014.
- This bid should contain
- Your résumé (Preferably on one page, no more than two)
- Up to two (2) letters of recommendation (excluding RDs, any RHA Executive Board members or Webmaster-Social Media Coordinator, and/or the RHA Advisor). One of the letters must be from an on-campus/OSU source.
- Appropriate pictures (these do count towards the length of your bid). Appropriateness will be decided within the discretion of the Election Committee Chair.
Run for one of the 7 positions that the RHA has to offer