Family & Community Health
Lauren Kraemer, Family & Community Health Faculty Staff/Mid-Columbia Area SNAP-Ed Coordinator
Oregon State University Extension's Family & Community Health (FCH) program, affiliated with the College of Public Health and Human Sciences, serves Oregonians through education, community partnerships and action. FCH focuses on programs that will promote Healthy individuals, healthy families, and healthy communities.
Healthy Individuals & Families
- 2015 a la Carte Food Preservation Classes-Hood River & The Dalles
- Mastery of Aging Well
- Healthy Aging gives you resources and educational opportunities related to aging.
- Walk With Ease is an exercise program that can reduce pain and improve overall health.
- Food Hero where you can find quick and healthy receipes and helpful tips.
- Food Safety and Food Preservation & Storage - publications to help you preserve and store food safely.
- Healthy Eating and Nutrition Education Program
- Family Finances has tips and resources on money management.
- Emergency Preparedness-useful resources for you and your family.
- Mold & Indoor Air Quality - useful resources on moisture and mold control in homes.
Lauren Kraemer, FCD Faculty/SNAP Ed Area Coord