Attention Market Swine Project Members:
2013 Spring Weigh-In Dates & Locations:
- Friday, May 17 - Klamath Falls, 5:00 p.m. through 8:00 p.m. - Fairgrounds
- Saturday, May 18 - Chiloquin, 3:30 p.m. through 6:00 p.m. - Ghan Ranch
- Sunday, May 19 - Bly, 5:00 through 7:00 p.m. - Valladao Ranch
- Wednesday, May 22 - Bonanza, 3:30 p.m. through 6:00 p.m. - Bonanza School
- Thursday, May 23 - Lost River, 3:30 p.m. through 6:00 p.m. - Lost River School
You must have a completed Klamath County 4-H Swine Division Bill of Sale with your animal at spring weigh-in.
Out-of-state pigs must a completed Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (abbreviated CVI, sometimes incorrectly called a ´health certificate´) from the state of origin with your animal at spring weigh-in.
We recommend obtaining a signed C.O.O.L. affidavit at the time of purchase as you will need the current owner's signature.
Klamath County Rotary Club Youth Market Livestock Loan
The Youth Market Livestock Loan was established to promote youth livestock projects that may otherwise be financially restrictive. The purpose is to provide an interest-free loan to be used towards purchasing a market quality animal to raise as a project. Please visit the Rotary website for an application.