CALENDAR OF EVENTS AND DEADLINES:
- March 28-Premium Guide edits due
- April 13- New Leader Orientation (Must RSVP at 541.883.7131)
- April 18 - Board of Directors Mtg 6pm Henley High Cafeteria
- May 1-Horse ID pages due
- May 4- First day to register for a camping space at Klamath County Fairgrounds
- May 16- Registration for Summer Conference opens
- May 16 –Board Meeting @ 6pm, Supers @ 6:30 and All Leaders’ Mtg 7pm @ Henley High Cafeteria
- June 1-Last day to register for a camping space at Klamath County Fairgrounds
- June 1-Online fair entries open in ShoWorks Online
- June 6-Goat only weigh-in
- June 14- Sheep only weigh-in
- June 20- Board of Directors Mtg 6pm Henley High Cafeteria
- June 22-15, Oregon 4-H Summer Conference
- July 10-Last day to enter online fair entries in ShoWorks.
- July 18-Auction photos due; Board Mtg @ 6pm; Supers @ 6:30pm and All Leaders Mtg. 7pm @ Henley High School.
- Aug. 11-14-Horse Fair
- Aug. 18-21-Klamath County Fair
- Oct. 1- 2017 Enrollments Open
Klamath Clover Co-Op 4-H Newsletter
Did you miss the LINE IN THE SAND: ANIMAL SCIENCE EDUCATION AND LIVESTOCK SHOW ETHICS WORKSHOP?
Learn about animal science training, ethics, proper use of animal health products and withdrawl time of medications. Presented by Dr. Jeff Goodwin of Colorado University on April 27, 2013. Sponsored by Benton County 4-H Leaders, Benton County Fairgrounds Foundation, Starker Forests Inc, OSU Extension Service State 4-H Program, and an Anonymous Donor.
Catch it here at your convenience!