Klamath Basin Research & Extension Center (KBREC) Mission: A trusted resource for research and education working cooperatively with the communities of Klamath County resulting in healthy people, economies and environments.
We've Moved! Come see us at our new address: 6923 Washburn Way Klamath Falls, OR 97603
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m..
2013 BEEF INDUSTRY TOUR - 4PM, December 11 at the KBREC Learning Center. $25 per Person
- GROW HEALTHY KIDS & COMMUNITIES -One third of America’s children at overweight or obese and at risk for developing serious health problems such as Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease. OSU Klamath County Extension is part of OSU’s Generating Rural Options for Weight (GROW) Healthy Kids and Communities project. This project inspires families, schools, and communities to create opportunities for healthy eating and physical activity. Be part of encouraging healthy habits that can last a lifetime. Visit President’s Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition, We Can!, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or Let’s Move! to learn how you can support National Childhood Obesity Awareness Month and GROW healthy kids and communities. To learn more about the GROW Healthy Kids and Communities project in Klamath County contact Laurie Wayne, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mastery of Aging Well - This six-week online course provides personalized access to practical, research-based information for anyone interested in healthy aging.
- Click here for recent submissions to the Klamath County plant clinic.
- Extension Publications - The Oregon State University Extension Service produces educational materials to help people across Oregon. Their catalog contains more than 1,200 items including publications, books, videos, and other educational media.
- ScholarsArchive at Oregon State University > Extension & Experiment Station Communications - ScholarsArchive@OSU is Oregon State University's digital service for gathering, indexing, making available and storing the scholarly work of the Oregon State University community. It also includes materials from outside the institution in support of the university's land, sun, sea and space grant missions and other research interests.
- www.eXtension.org - Objective, research-based, and credible information you can use every day to improve your life. Brought to you by experts from the nation's largest and oldest network of universities.
- Grow Your Own Food and Preserve It For Later
- Klamath-Lake Counties Food Bank - (541) 882-1223