4-H Companion Animals

Helpful information:

Oregon 4-H Dog Contest Guide

Cat Project, Unit 1 (Washington State)Sillouette of a Cat

Cat Project, Unit 2 (Washington State)

Cat Physiology, Unit 3 (Washington State)


Silouette of Dog

Guide Dog Projects are not currently available in Klamath County.

If you are interested in starting the Guide Dog Program, please contact the Extension Office.



Cat Projects need:

Cat Insert

Cat Health Form

Cat Advancement Program
Share this