4-H Youth Development & Quicklinks
Klamath County 4-H Quick Links
New Volunteer Service Application Ongoing enrollment for New Volunteers.
Returning Volunteer Forms Due Nov. 16th , 2015
Klamath County 4-H Scholarship Information and Application. Deadline: February 19th, 2016
Upcoming Klamath County 4-H Events & Deadlines:
- March 28-Premium Guide edits due
- April 13- New Leader Orientation (Must RSVP at 541.883.7131)
- April 18 - Board of Directors Mtg 6pm Henley High Cafeteria
- May 1-Horse ID pages due
- May 4- First day to register for a camping space at Klamath County Fairgrounds
- May 16 - Registration for Summer Conference opens
- May 16 –Board Meeting @ 6pm, Supers @ 6:30 and All Leaders’ Mtg 7pm @ Henley High Cafeteria
- June 1-Last day to register for a camping space at Klamath County Fairgrounds
- June 1-Online fair entries open in ShoWorks Online
- June 6-Goat only weigh-in
- June 14- Sheep only weigh-in
- June 20- Board of Directors Mtg 6pm Henley High Cafeteria
- June 22-25 - Oregon 4-H Summer Conference
- July 1-8-Montana Youth visit for Interstate Exchange
- July 10-Last day to enter online fair entries in ShoWorks.
- July 18-22-Required record book check.
- July 18-Auction photos due; Board Mtg @ 6pm; Supers @ 6:30pm and All Leaders Mtg. 7pm @ Henley High School.
- Aug. 11-14-Horse Fair
- Aug. 18-21-Klamath County Fair
- Oct. 1- 2017 Enrollments Open
If you are unable to find what you are looking for on our website, please try the Oregon 4-H or the National 4-H website.