Welcome to Intercultural Student Services
Academic year 2013-14 will be a year of transition for Intercultural Student Services (ISS) as we address our external review charge and re-imagine our collective future. The results of our Self Study and external review have provided us with a clear direction and trajectory that will bridge the following:
Transformative learning experiences for students, coupled with an ethos of critical inquiry that is tied together with intentional community building. Our goal is to bridge differences and build community.
- Internal Self Study: November 2012 - May 2012
- External Review: October 2012 with final report in January 2013
- Reorganization conversations: February 2013 - July 2013
- Final Reorganization Report: July 2013
- Process begun (with SIFC approval of professional faculty positions in each cultural center): Winter 2013
- Process to complete: June 2014
Please note: the office of Intercultural Student Services will continue through its year of transition by boldly envisioning a future that reflects a changing and dynamic world. We would like to share with you our plans for this coming academic year as we transition to a broader understanding of diversity, and continue to meet the needs of students in graduating from Oregon State University.