The Center regularly hosts and co-sponsors a variety of events across campus and in the community. We support engaging, collaborative programs and lectures that explore issues across cultural and disciplinary boundaries. Our sponsored programs introduce the diversity of humanities work to a public audience and demonstrate the value of humanistic perspectives in an increasingly complex world.
Recent sponsored events include
- Magic Barrel Reading to Fight Hunger
- International Film Festival V
- American Conversations Lecture Series
- OSU Holocaust Memorial Program
- Early and Late Latour, a lecture by philosopher Graham Harman
- Cine-Lit International Conference on Hispanic Film and Fiction