|Results 61-70 of about 320. Search took 0.272389 seconds.|
- \\Cn-share\g1\RESO\CFTH\Humanities Newsletter fall 2012.pmd
- website. Applications from OSU faculty may be for any humanities related
research, which should be understood to include not only traditional humanities
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/sites/default/files/newsletter/2012-fall.pdf -
- Mark Porrovecchio | The Center for the Humanities | Oregon State ...
- Portrait: Researcher Origin: OSU Research Scholars. Project: "Building the
Perfect Beast: F.C.S. Schiller and the Rhetorical Style of Pragmatic Humanism" ...
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/mark-porrovecchio - 25k
- 2007 Fall Newsletter
- group of faculty Fellows from OSU and other universities, as well as independent
scholars, to pursue research and writing in an environment designed to be.
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/sites/default/files/newsletter/2007-fall.pdf -
- Wild West Hero Tied to German Censorship | The Center for the ...
- ... censorship laws targeting these media,” said Ritzheimer, a Center Research
Fellow and faculty member in OSU's School of History, Philosophy, and Religion.
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/wild-west-hero-tied-german-censorship - 28k
- Emotional growth played role in historic water agreement | The ...
- An assistant professor in the Department of Geosciences at OSU, Gosnell was
trained as a social scientist but her analysis of the Klamath dispute, she said, ...
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/emotional-growth-played-role-historic-water-agreement - 28k
- Chinese calligraphy books--art or mass culture? | The Center for the ...
- ... these compendia that the vast majority of calligraphers studied, not antique
rubbings,” said Xue, a Center Research Fellow and art faculty member at OSU.
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/chinese-calligraphy-books-art-or-mass-culture - 27k
- Shakespeare at sea--cultural 'supercargo' | The Center for the ...
- ... eventually became a major tool in the cultural work of colonization,” said
Richmond Barbour, a Research Fellow and associate professor of English at
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/shakespeare-sea-cultural-039supercargo039 - 28k
- Chaucer invented 'womanhood' to fill language gap | The Center for ...
- “As a result, a gap developed between social reality and extant vocabulary,” said
Tara Williams, a Research Fellow and assistant professor of English at OSU.
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/chaucer-invented-039womanhood039-fill-language-gap - 27k
- Roll over New York review - Make way for Danny Yee | The Center ...
- ... Booklist, Bookwire - and Danny Yee's site," said Ede, a Research Fellow,
professor of English, and director of the Center for Writing and Learning at OSU.
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/roll-over-new-york-review-make-way-danny-yee - 28k
- Investigating the Passions of Persuasion | The Center for the ...
- A Research Fellow, rhetoric faculty member, and Director of Writing in OSU's
School of Writing, Literature, and Film, Jensen is devoting his fellowship to
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/investigating-passions-persuasion - 28k