|Results 51-60 of about 315. Search took 0.273811 seconds.|
- Roll over New York review - Make way for Danny Yee | The Center ...
- ... Booklist, Bookwire - and Danny Yee's site," said Ede, a Research Fellow,
professor of English, and director of the Center for Writing and Learning at OSU.
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/roll-over-new-york-review-make-way-danny-yee - 30k
- Investigating the Passions of Persuasion | The Center for the ...
- A Research Fellow, rhetoric faculty member, and Director of Writing in OSU's
School of Writing, Literature, and Film, Jensen is devoting his fellowship to
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/investigating-passions-persuasion - 30k
- Shakespeare at sea--cultural 'supercargo' | The Center for the ...
- ... eventually became a major tool in the cultural work of colonization,” said
Richmond Barbour, a Research Fellow and associate professor of English at
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/shakespeare-sea-cultural-039supercargo039 - 29k
- Debate over consciousness goes back centuries | The Center for the ...
- ... in the debate between materialists and dualists, in the eighteenth century,” said
William Uzgalis, a Research Fellow and professor of philosophy at OSU.
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/debate-over-consciousness-goes-back-centuries - 30k
- Stalin's book, 'sacred' to Mao, provided short cut to uniformity | The ...
- A Research Fellow and assistant professor of political science at OSU, Li is
working on her second book Stalinism and the Ideological Transformation of
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/stalin039s-book-039sacred039-mao-provided-short-cut-uniformity - 30k
- 'The money question' was hot 200 years ago | The Center for the ...
- ... the public mind—though still not with the kind of suspicion that prevailed
among the citizenry two centuries ago, says OSU historian Jeffrey Sklansky.
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/039the-money-question039-was-hot-200-years-ago - 31k
- Pragmatism with Schiller more honest & useful | The Center for the ...
- ... pragmatism to his peers,” said Mark Porrovecchio, a Center Research Fellow,
forensics director, and assistant professor of speech communication at OSU.
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/pragmatism-schiller-more-honest-amp-useful - 31k
- Chaucer invented 'womanhood' to fill language gap | The Center for ...
- “As a result, a gap developed between social reality and extant vocabulary,” said
Tara Williams, a Research Fellow and assistant professor of English at OSU.
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/chaucer-invented-039womanhood039-fill-language-gap - 29k
- 'Unfree' in early California, A different view of Reconstruction | The ...
- ... unfreedom persisted in the face of a free constitution that prohibited slavery,”
said Smith, a Center Research Fellow and assistant professor of history at OSU.
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/039unfree039-early-california-different-view-reconstruction - 32k
- The Plight of a Warrior in Changing Times | The Center for the ...
- Michael A. Osborne is Professor of the History of Science in OSU's School of
History, Philosophy, and Religion, and a 2016-17 Center for the Humanities ...
- http://oregonstate.edu/dept/humanities/plight-warrior-changing-times - 31k