skip page navigationOregon State University

Graduate School.

Change of Term Form

If you have already applied for admission but have not registered for any classes, you may use this form to request a change of term. Usually, one term change within the academic year is allowed. (Example: An application originally submitted for fall 2020 can be changed to winter 2021 or spring 2021. Summer begins the new academic year.) Due to the COVID 19 situation, we are temporarily allowing term change requests to extend into fall 2021 without requiring a new application and fee. Please note that the academic program to which you are applying can choose to deny the term change.

Processing in the Graduate School can take up to two weeks; reponse times within the programs can vary. Some programs admit only for fall term. You can check for your program on the Programs page to assure that you select a term for which your program admits applicants.

Term and Year previously applied for:   Year