German ECampus Advising - Ludmila Schuster Provaznikova, Ph.D.
Hallo und herzlich Willkommen! I’m the advisor for Ecampus German program. Personalized advising is provided for current German online majors and minors and for prospective students.
Advising on university and College of Liberal Arts (CLA) degree requirements for a) current online students is provided by CLA, www.oregonstate.edu/cla/advising and b) for prospective online students by Urjita.Parekh@oregonstate.edu (Pre-Admissions Advisor, Ecampus)
- Write down any questions you would like to ask when you come for your appointment.
- Review your schedule of classes. Write down classes you are interested in taking.
- Be thinking about goals - graduation by a certain time, studying abroad, etc.
- Make a list of your other commitments - sports practices, work, family responsibilities, etc. This will keep your plan on a realistic schedule.
- More advising tips available from First Year Experience. Click here to link to First Year Experience Advising (http://oregonstate.edu/main/firstyear/advising).
To schedule an appointment:
- Email Ludmila.Schuster@oregonstate.edu
- Phone 541-737-3732
- In person at Kidder Hall, room 240
Please be sure to include your name, OSU ID number, and blocks of time available in your schedule.
I look forward to helping you reach your educational goals,