Campus Planning Committee
The Campus Planning Committee (CPC) will review all proposals for new construction, significant remodeling, and renovation projects that visually alter the exterior appearance of campus.
The CPC will review the proposal for site layout, building design, construction materials, and compatibility with surrounding buildings and uses. The CPC will also consider how the proposed construction is consistent with the Campus Master Plan, the City of Corvallis Comprehensive Plan, zoning regulations, and related issues.
The CPC may approve, deny, or modify a proposal and will forward its recommendations to the OSU Vice President for Finance and Administration. If you have questions about the Committee, contact informaiton is provided below.
Dave Dodson, Campus Planning Manager
Phone: (541) 737-8503
- Campus Planning Committee Member List 06/21/2013
- Bylaws - adopted 11/28/11 (pdf)
- CPC Meeting Minutes
- Notices of Decision
- Staff Reports
- Campus Master Plan
- City of Corvallis Land Development Code
- Oregon State University (OSU) Zoning District
- Site Approval Process and Submittal Checklist-pdf
- Schematic Design Approval Process and Submittal Checklist-pdf