Ex8B: OSU Surplus Property Pick-Up Request - Online Worksheet
Property Management Policy & Procedure Manual
Section 000: Introductory Material
When university property (inventoried or not) is no longer needed by a department, this form is completed and submitted to the Surplus Office. This form can be completed on-line and sent to the Surplus Office via the web or email, or can be printed and then faxed or mailed. The Surplus Office will schedule a pick-up once the form is received.
Complete all fields:
- Department Name (please spell out – no acronyms);
- Contact Person;
- Phone number;
- Call before pick-up? Y/N;
- Email address of department contact.
- Inventory number of item or “none”;
- Item Description including generic noun and other identifying information;
- Does it Work? Y/N;
- Location (Bldg/Room#).
A copy of the completed form should be printed and retained by the department.
Note: This form cannot be used for donations because an original signature from a Department Head, Dean or Director is required.