401: Making a Reservation
To facilitate the reserving of Motor Pool vehicles.
All departments and personnel who use Motor Pool vehicles.
Motor Pool vehicles should be reserved at the earliest time possible to ensure vehicle availability.
There are three ways to make reservations for Motor Pool vehicles:
- ONLINE - Go to http://oregonstate.edu/transportation/rental/l
- PHONE - Call the Motor Pool (541) 737-4141 between 7:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. (M-F)
- IN PERSON – The Motor Pool office is located at 3200 Campus Way (between 30th and 35th) on OSU's main campus in Corvallis, Oregon.
A person making a reservation will need the following information:
- Departure - Month, Day & Time
- Return - Month, Day & Time
- Destination - City & State
- Number of passengers
- Driver(s) Name(s)
- OSU ID Number
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Account Number
- Activity Code (if appropriate)
- Department Name
- Vehicle preference
MPL 402: Extending/Canceling a Reservation
MPL 403: Forfeiture of a Reservation