Oregon State University

406-12 Lost or Stolen Checks

Fiscal Operations Manual
Section 400: Expenditures
Effective: 01/01/2003
Revised: 11/11/2010

If a vendor contacts your unit to report checks that may be lost or stolen send a completed "Request for Replacement Check" form to the vendor for signature.  When the signed form has been returned to the Office of Business Affairs, a replacement check can be issued.   The Business Affairs office will work with the Business Center to reenter the invoice and issue a replacement check.

Contact Info

Site Maintained by: Office of Human Resources
Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR 97331
Contact us with your comments, questions and feedback
Copyright © 2009 Oregon State University | Disclaimer
Copyright ©  2014 Oregon State University