Oregon State University

Document Routing Information

Documents needing College of Agricultural Sciences Deans approval (see PDF below)

(e.g. H.R. documents, moving/relocation agreement, Staff Fee Privileges, Communication Allowance Agreement, Unit Leader personal reimbursement/travel reimbursements)

  • PLEASE REMEMBER: Communication Allowance Agreements cannot be paid with grant funds.
  • CAS Deans Approval Routing


Routing of Other Documents that do not require Deans approval

Classified Employee Vacation Cash Out

  • Turn in to your unit's timekeeper
  • Timekeeper forwards to AMBC HR

Labor Distribution Changes

Request for Employee Payment and Termination Pay Request Forms

  • Send directly to Central Payroll, 106 Kerr Admin Building

AMBC Document Routing Guidelines for Unit Personnel

  • Document routing guidelines

Contact Info

Copyright ©  2015 Oregon State University