College Student Services Adminstration Program
Founded in 1966, the College Student Services Administration (CSSA) master’s program (http://oregonstate.edu/education/programs/cssa.html) has a history of excellence and success.
The program’s primary mission is to prepare individuals for professional administrative positions in student services departments at two- and four-year colleges and universities. The curriculum emphasizes administrative leadership and management of programs and services. Included in these programs and services are:
- residence halls and student housing;
- enrollment management (admissions, orientation, and financial aid);
- career services;
- college unions;
- student and co-curricular activities;
- recreational sports;
- international programs;
- individual and group advising;
- general student affairs/services; and
- other student and academic support programs.
CASA Latina/o de OSU works closely with graduate students in the CSSA program to develop meaningful learning opportunities through internships. This year six graduate students collaborated with the CASA office to develop a campus wide mentoring program and a leadership program specifically for those students who are interested in leadership development from the perspective of Latino cultures.