The Charbonneau Villager
NWREC Director, Mike Bondi, is a regular contributor to the local publication The Charbonneau Villager. These articles connect Charbonneau's residents to the services and information provided by NWREC.
See newspaper issues (and respective page numbers) for this collection of articles:
- NWREC Builds Homes for Western Bluebirds (see page 17)
You may have noticed the four western bluebird houses located along Miley Road near the east entrance to Charbonneau...
- Stink Bug: Latest Problem Insect in Area (see page 13)
Have you seen the blue lights along Miley Road, at the entrance gates to the North Willamette Research and Extension Center?
- Spring Breaking Out at NWREC (see page 9)
Buds are popping, flowers are starting to bloom, and spring is in the air at the North Willamette Research and Extension Center across Miley Road...
- New Year Brings New Excitement to NWREC (see page 19)
During 2011, a new director of the North Willamette Research and Extension Center was named...
- Down on the Farm with Mike (see page 3)
The wettest March and the coldest April on record this spring really slowed much of the field work at the North Willamette Research and Extension Center...
- OSU's Research & Extension Center: New Director Takes Helm at NWREC
(front page featured story not authored by Mike Bondi)
Mike Bondi, long-time Extension agent in Clackamas County, has take over the leadership of Oregon State University's North Willamette Research and Extension Center on Miley Road...