- About Student Life
- Parents & Family
- Faculty, Staff & Advisors
Parents & Family FAQ
The Office of the Dean of Student Life at Oregon State University does all it can to help parents and family access University resources. When requesting assistance by phone, fax, in person, or by e-mail, our response can be more effective if you provide us the correct spelling of your student's name (as it would appear on official University records), the student's identification number or birthdate, and the best phone number at which we can reach you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Parents may call the Dean of Student Life when they are concerned about their student and aren't sure who to call for help.
- Families with emergency situations may consult with the staff.
- Parents and families navigating OSU systems' orange tape may find it helpful to check in with our staff.
- If the problem seems very complex and confusing or it might involve a lot of different offices and a parent or family member just doesn't know where to start.