Before You Start...
Please be aware that while MediaSpace offers the ability to upload image files in the JPG, PNG, or GIF file format, it will ultimately convert your image file to a jpg file format. If you are uploading a solid color png or gif image, the appearance of your image may become pixellated.
To upload pictures into MediaSpace, do the following:
- Ensure you're logged into the site.
- In the upper right hand corner, click on the My Media link.
- An overlay will appear briefly and then you will be directed into your media area. Click on the Upload Video button in the upper left corner.
- A dialog box will appear with a tabbed navigation system in the center. Click on the Photo tab and then click on the Browse button to browse to the source of your video. You can select multiple files to upload in one batch process. To select multiple files, hold your CTRL key (PC) or CMD key (Mac) while clicking on the filenames of choice.
- Once all file names have been chosen, click the Open button. This will close the dialog between your computer and MediaSpace and return you to the original upload dialog box.
- Click the Upload button. The system may take a little bit of time to process, depending on how big your image files are and how many of them are being processed.
- Once the image files are processed, a dialog box will appear for you to fill out some information about what you just uploaded. A Title is required, and so is at least one keyword from the Categories group. Completing all of this information, while not required, is strongly encouraged.
- Once your information is entered, click the Done button and your image will appear on the page.