Before You Start...
Please be aware that MediaSpace offers the ability to upload audio files in either the MP3 or WAV audio format. If your audio file is a different format than MP3 or WAV you will need to convert it prior to uploading it.
To upload audio files into MediaSpace, do the following:
- Ensure you're logged into the site.
- In the upper right hand corner, click on the My Media link.
- An overlay will appear briefly and then you will be directed into your media area. Click on the Upload Video button in the upper left corner.
- A dialog box will appear with a tabbed navigation system in the center. Click on the Audio tab and then click on the Browse button to browse to the source of your video. You can select multiple files to upload in one batch process. To select multiple files, hold your CTRL key (PC) or CMD key (Mac) while clicking on the filenames of choice.
- Once all file names have been chosen, click the Open button. This will close the dialog between your computer and MediaSpace and return you to the original upload dialog box.
- Click the Upload button. The system may take a little bit of time to process, depending on how big your audio files are and how many of them are being processed.
- Once the audio files are processed, a dialog box will appear for you to fill out some information about what you just uploaded. A Title is required, and so is at least one keyword from the Categories group. Completing all of this information, while not required, is strongly encouraged.
- Once your information is entered, click the Done button and your audio will appear on the page.