MediaSpace provides the ability to tag media within its system via the Details of the media. Detail data is always collected when content is initially uploaded. It can also be edited via the Edit details link of any media within My Media.
To tag media in MediaSpace, do the following:
- Click the My Media link in the upper right corner, or on the menu bar.
- Locate the desired media in the top collection of your media collection and click on it.
- When the desired media shows in the large preview, click the Edit details link beneath it.
- The Details dialog box will appear.
- In the Tags field, enter the desired tags. Separate individual tags with a comma.
- Click the Apply button.
- The tags will now appear in the Details tab of the content when viewed.