Before You Start...
To submit an event to one or more of the Featured OSU Calendars, you must have a valid ONID account.
If you do not know your ONID information, or are a contracted employee who does not use ONID, please see the following:
ONID Website (for OSU employees)
DINO Primer (for contracted employees - must be requested by an appropriate OSU liaison)
Please note that the OSU Events Calendar located at http://calendar.oregonstate.edu is actually not a single calendar - it's a collection of different calendars within the OSU calendar system. Please be aware that the Oregon State University Featured Events Calendar lists only events open to the public that are organized, sponsored or co-sponsored by the university or by OSU-affiliated organizations. The calendar does not include non-University events and usually will not list events simply because they occur at a university facility.
To submit an event to a Featured OSU Event Calendar, do the following:
- Go to http://calendar.oregonstate.edu
- If you are not already logged into ONID, do so by clicking on the Login link in the upper right corner.
- Once logged in, click the submit new event to this calendar link in the upper left corner
- Enter, at a minimum, the following information:
- Start Date
- Start Time, if event is not an all day event
- End Date
- End Time, if event is not an all day event
- Calendar option
- There are several different featured calendar options available - please do not select all of them - this creates spam. Choose the one that best suits your needs. If it is approved by the administrator it will display upon approval.
- Click the Continue button
- You will be redirected to an Event Details Preview page - please double-check your information here. If your information is correct, click the Submit button. If a correction needs to be made, click the Edit button and repeat steps 4-5 until all information is correct.
- Your event will be submitted to the chosen calendars. Please note that event submission does not guarantee event publication. Each calendar that is part of this collection is controlled by a calendar administrator - publication of your event is ultimately up to the administrator of the chosen calendar.