OSU Drupal is one of many different OSU web applications that uses a service called SSO. When you log into an OSU Drupal site, SSO is used to validate your ONID username and password.
To log in to your OSU Drupal site, do the following:
- Enter the URL to your OSU Drupal site's front page.
- In the address bar, at the end of the URL, type the word login and hit your Enter key.
- If the ONID login screen appears, enter your ONID username and password, then click the Login button
- Note: if you do not see an ONID login screen, this means you're already logged into SSO through a different OSU web application.
- You will then be redirected into your OSU Drupal site.