Signs of negative stress may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Difficulty concentrating or paying attention
- Problems eating
- Poor sleep (trouble falling asleep, nightmares, etc.)
- Dizziness, lightheadedness, or difficulty breathing
- Waves of sadness with urges to cry
- Ongoing headaches, muscle aches/spasms or back aches
- Stomach problems, diarrhea or frequent urination
- Increase in severity and duration of "colds"
- Low frustration tolerance
Courtesy of Illinois State University
If you are experiencing ongoing feelings of irritability, moodiness, anxiety, depression, or fearfulness, you may want to seek help.
Resources Back Next