Seeking Advice About Your Student

If you are concerned about your student and want to talk with someone, feel free to call Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) at 541-737-2131 to speak with one of our counselors. The counselor can consult with you and help you identify the best options for supporting your family member. If your student is a client at CAPS, we are legally prohibited from sharing that information with you, but we can always provide general information regarding how best to help as a parent or concerned family member.

Back     Next