- About CAPS
- Our Services
- CAPS Directory
- Faculty & Staff
- Parents & Family
- Contact Us
Request a Presentation
Procedures & Guidelines
- Organizations interested in having CAPS present a topic to their group must complete a Presentation Request Form.
- Provide at least two weeks notice.
- Schedule the presentation for at least 25 minutes.
- Advertise the talk such that at least 10 students will be in attendance.
- Usually, we can fill most requests. To increase the odds:
- Provide us with options for date and time.
- Schedule the event between 8am and 6pm.
- Notify us very early or very late in the term (off-peak times).
- If we cannot meet a request, we will attempt to help you find other resources to make a similar presentation.
If you need any additional information, please contact Ross Artwohl, CAPS' Assistant Director of Outreach and Engagement, at 541-737-2131 or by email at email@example.com