- About CAPS
- Our Services
- CAPS Directory
- Faculty & Staff
- Parents & Family
- Contact Us
OSU Sexual Assault Support Services
Contact Information: 500 Snell Hall, 541-737-7604
If you are seeking help for concerns about unwanted sexual contact, stalking, and/or relationship violence, please contact the Sexual Assault Support Services (SASS) helpline, 541-737-7604. You may leave a confidential voice message, and a SASS counselor will return your call as soon as possible within business hours (it is best to leave several times you would be available during the day). We can help you discuss options for support, reporting, safety, and counseling. If you need to speak with someone immediately, after hours, or have an urgent safety concern, please contact the Center Against Rape and Domestic Violence (CARDV) 24 hour hotline at 541-754-0110.
What students should know about SASS:
- SASS is a team of trained and experienced counselors who provide support for students of all genders who have experienced any form of unwanted sexual contact or relationship violence
- SASS services are FREE, confidential, and available to all enrolled OSU students
- SASS is open during regular business hours during the year and hours may be shorter during the holiday breaks and summer.
Please see the following links for additional detail about our services, general information about sexual violence, and resources for survivors.
- What to do if you are sexually assaulted
- How can SASS help?
- What is sexual assault?
- Possible reactions following sexual assault
- SASS philosophy and rights of survivors
- Reporting Options
- Sexual Assault Response & Prevention Alliance
- Educational presentations about sexual assault
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE)
SEXUAL ASSAULT IS NEVER THE FAULT OF THE SURVIVOR!
For additional information about sexual violence, please see the OSU Sexual Assault Website.
WARNING! Your Internet activity can be tracked. If the person who is harming you has access to your computer, please consider using a more secure computer such as at the library.