6th Annual Greener Nanoscience
Conference & Program Review
GN11: Advancing Applications and Reducing Risk
May 1-3, 2011
Directions to GN11 Location:
Call for Poster Session Abstracts
The Conference will consist of invited oral presentations and poster presentations selected from abstracts. We are accepting applications only for poster presentations. All attendees and invited speakers are encouraged to present posters to facilitate discussions.
The conference committee will review poster submissions. Authors will be notified of the selection results. Space is limited, so the conference committee will review poster submissions and notify the presenting author of the selection results.
Submissions for poster presentations should include:
- An abstract of 200 words or less
- Poster size should be no larger than 3' x 4'
- Presenting author's full name and complete contact information
- Co-author names
Posters should support one or more of the sessions listed below:
- Greener nanomaterial design and synthesis
- Advances in nanomaterial characterization
- Greener nanomaterial production and manufacturing
- Impacts and distribution in living systems and the environment
- Commercialization and policy to advance nanotechnology
Sumbit Abstracts Online Now! Click HERE